- June 2020
- Can Jade Roller Slim Face?
- Best Jade Roller Stone Face Massager for Anti-Aging
- Modern Beauty Products That Are Going to Make Your Skin Awesome
- 5 Best Blotting Paper for Oily Skin
- What Is Gua Sha? Gua Sha Benefits for Face
- Is a Facial Massager the Secret Benefit, Tighter Skin?
- Benefits of Jade Roller vs Rose Quartz
- May 2020
How to Use Bronze Highlighter Paper?
A fine blend of bronzing powder and 100% pure pulp for an immediate highlighting impact.
This highlighter bronze paper absorbs excess oil from the face and can also be used as a highlighter and an eye shadow. It adds radiance and glows to the desired areas of face and body, without the use of a brush or a sponge. It is simple to use and infusing the maximum amount of carefully matched ingredients to assure maximum benefits of makeup in minimum time. Also, when used as an eye shadow, it gives you a perfect day and a night look without too much effort.
Our Buy highlighter bronze paper is 100% non-toxic, biodegradable, paraben-free and a talc-free product.
• Includes 50 sheets
• Best for instant touch-ups
• Transforms dull skin into a radiant skin instantly
• Use and throw
• Can be used on the body as shown in the illustration for a fabulous body glow
Skin Type: All Skin Types
How to Use:
• Take out a sheet from the book
• Fold the paper in half or wrap the paper from the non-makeup side on your desired finger
• Pat and sweep gently on your cheekbones or the desired areas of your face and body
• Throw after use
Blush is used to give you a sexy flushed cheek!
●When using blush you have to get the best colour to match your skin tone. All blushes do not look right with every complexion so find one perfect for you. For example, if you have a darker skin tone you will need a brighter blush, if you have a lighter skin tone you will need a darker blush.
●Blush should be used last when applying makeup. It should be your final step, think about it you can't put blush on before your foundation it's used to add the finishing touches.
●The best way to apply brush is while making a fishy face or kissy face. That way you can properly apply it to your cheeks!
●Heres a good tip if you overdo it with the blush you can use a translucent powder to dilute it!
●Use a blush brush to properly apply it! Sweep lightly at the "balls" of your cheek and try not to apply too much.
Bronzer is used to contour your face!
●Choose a bronzer that fits your skin tone. It should be two shades darker than you.
●The best way to apply bronzer is with a brush. I know some people including myself that apply it with their fingers as well it helps smooth it out quicker.
●Apply your bronzer to your cheekbones, jawline, and forehead. Now use your brush and or fingers to smooth it out.
●A great tip is to apply your bronzer lightly and blend it very well!
Highlighter is used to give your face a natural glow
●The cool thing about highlighting your face is that you can use it in so many different areas. Generally, people highlight under their brow bone to open up their use more.
●You can use some highlighter on the bridge of your nose as well to bring attention to the midsection of your face.
●You can mix it in with your favorite moisturizer to create a glow across the face. ●You can also use it to brighten up dark spots on your face!