- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
Buy Face Massage Tools To Sculpt Skin
They might feel heavenly on a strong jawline, but the best face massagers out there will do so much more than relieving the day's stresses. From assisting lymphatic drainage to enhance your skin's ability to soak up a serum, there are so many reasons to invest in a roller, stone or tech-powered device.
While every skin type can use a buy face massage tool, choosing which one to invest in can be difficult today, the options are plentiful.
One end of the spectrum is rooted in tradition. The ubiquitous jade roller, as well as its gua-sha sister, has beginnings in ancient Eastern medicine, used to cool skin, soothe overworked tissues and even remove energy blockages in the body.
following are the Best Face Massage Tools
1. Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool is used as a natural therapy to rub your face and body. Rose Quartz is commonly known as the "Healer of the heart" and one of the great beautifying crystals. Rose Quartz can help reduce tension and anxiety in the body. It reduces soreness, knots, tiredness from your body and increases extensibility while detoxifying the skin. It can also be used for sagging skin, scars and wrinkles.
2. Amethyst Amethyst is a natural precious gem linked to the crown chakra. The stone is also recognized as the stone of "Peace, Wisdom, and Protection". Our double-sided Amethyst Facial Roller draws positive energy while relieving your body of any negative emotions such as stress, anxiety, fear, and despair. It aids in stimulating collagen, improving skin elasticity, blemish, acne, wrinkles, saggy skin & aids in skin infection. A great luxury anti-aging tool. Use at least 4-5 times a week for long term results.
3. Rose quartz is a real stone stuffed full of ornamental minerals and oxygen. It is usually referred to as "The healer of the heart". Our facial roller has a lovely pink crystal that has potential energy that resonates the heart chakra. It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells. It helps in healing and rejuvenating. A great way to bring extra oxygen to the skin which in return will help in improving the skin colour, the texture of the skin and will grant a naturally beautiful glow. It's a great anti-ageing tool that helps in eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. For long term results, use at least 4 times a week.
4. Jade Facial Roller Jade is a natural stone with exquisite minerals, ours having two Xinyan jade rolling stone in one. It is also known as a "Symbol of grace and beauty". Dromen co jade facial roller guarantees to help relax the nervous system & aid in the elimination of toxins. It helps boost the blood flow beneath the skin granting a visible glow on the face. The Stone is naturally cold but using it after kept in the refrigerator will aid in improving blood circulation, drain congested lymph nodes, spur collagen production and helps in sinus issues. A great way to balance chi and lessens fine lines and wrinkles. A great anti-ageing tool.
What Does Face Massage Actually Do?
When the muscles on your face tense up, they are further likely to harbour wrinkles, which is why they need to be massaged out regularly.
Just like how you would massage a tender shoulder or back, your face muscles require the same TLC. Improve blood and oxygen flow to the face by massaging the soft lines around the mouth, eyes and eyebrows.
It's a natural facelift Stimulating the face muscles with regular massage helps to bring oxygen to that area which is a natural form of anti ageing skin care in itself.
Allows Face Products to Absorb Better Into the Skin
Increase the effectiveness of your facial treatments by incorporating a massage into your at-home skincare routine
When should you do face massage?
Your skin-care regimen likely looks the same every day, But no matter how many products you're using, there's something extra you can do for even more radiance—and it's free.
The pro secret? Facial massage. "As an added skin-care exercise to incorporate weekly, massage can be effective.
As an added skin-care exercise to incorporate weekly, facial massage can be effective.
It stimulates the skin and muscles and gets the blood and lymph moving in the face to create a bright and even skin tone So apparently it does a lot more than just feel good.
General Rules For Face Massage
Always start from the middle of your face and go outwards and upwards.
- Don't be scared to be firm, we're working to reverse the results of gravity here people.
Drop a little amount of face oil into the palms of your hands and rub gently together.
Place the palms of your fingers against either side of your nose and sweep outwards and upwards. Repeat.
Arrange your index and middle fingers into groovy harmony signs, join into a diamond shape and place your chin in the hollow. Sweep outwards along and up your jaw. Repeat.
Place your peace signs straight with each finger hugging the sides of your cheekbones in a V shape Push up and repeat.
Place your index finger on the outer corner of your eye pulling it taut. Use your middle finger from the same hand to sweep underneath your eye in an arch, pressing along the top of your cheekbone. Repeat.
Repeat the above move but taking your middle finger along the top of your eyebrows instead of underneath your eye. Firmly press in an arch from the beginning of your eyebrow outwards, working along the brow bone. Repeat.