Jade is a natural stone with ornamental minerals, ours having two Xinyan jade rolling stone in one. It is also known as a “Symbol of grace and beauty”. Our facial roller promises to help relax the nervous system & aid in the removal of toxins. It helps boost the blood circulation beneath the skin granting a visible glow on the face. The Stone is naturally cold but using it after kept in the refrigerator will aid in increasing blood circulation, drain congested lymph nodes, stimulate collagen production and helps in sinus issues. A great way to balance chi and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. A great anti-ageing tool.
Out of stock
For best results, store the tool in the refrigerator before use
Caution: While using the roller, be gentle with the strokes, because it is a handmade natural stone product.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
In case of any damage not reported within 24 hours of delivery, Dromen & Co would not be liable for any exchange or refund.
Instructions on the leaflet inside the box
• Before you begin rolling, make sure your skin is clean and apply a little bit of facial oil or a hydrating serum of your choice
• Start at the base of your neck and roll upwards, working against gravity
• Then, from the middle of your chin make broad strokes with the big roller out towards your ear, where the lymph drains from your face
• Continue with the broad strokes, gradually move up your face, over your lips, under your nose and from the bridge of your nose out to your ear using the small end of the roller to get the sensitive skin under your eyes and eyebrows
• When you get to your forehead, use the large end of the jade facial roller to roll from your eyebrows up to your hairline
• Finish by rolling from the middle of the forehead out towards the temples
• Repeat each stroke at least ten times
• Always roll upwards and outwards to drain the lymph, and not back and forth
• A flushed face means you are increasing your circulation in the skin
• Helps in depuffing under eyes