· Stimulates hair growth, strengthens hair follicles, and reduces hair thinning
· Improves hair health, provides shine and lustre
· Controls dandruff, and improves scalp health
· Decreases split ends, and reduces frizz
· Prevents premature greying
· All natural herbs, grown organically in India
· Free from chemicals, parabens, synthetic fragrance, and petrochemicals.
· Lavender has antibacterial and antiseptic properties; it promotes blood flow in hair follicles of the scalp.
· Hibiscus contains antioxidants and amino acids that promote keratin synthesis and prevents premature graying.
· Soapberry (Soap nuts) contains saponins, kaempferol, sapindoside A and B, Quercetin sapnonin acts as natural surfactant and cleanse scalp and contains vitamins complex
· Gooseberry is an ancient medicine, indian peoples have been using for ancients time, it contains essential nutrients for hair growth and hair natural texture antioxidants properties, vitamins and terpenoids play an important role in hair texture.
· Vetiver root contains Valerenol that stimulates hair growth cycle
· Shikakai Lupeol, spinasterol, acacic acid, lactone, and the natural sugars glucose, arabinose and rhamnose. It also contains hexacosanol, spinasterone, oxalic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid, succinic acid, ascorbic acid, and the alkaloids calyctomine and nicotine it has antimicrobial activity and antifungal properties that help in treating scalp allergies.
· Neem Leaves acts as an antiseptic because it has Azadirachtin for antimicrobial and insecticides.
· Brahmi contains bioactive compounds such as Brahmine, bacoside and bacopa saponins beneficial for scalp. Brhmi acts as a natural conditioner, hair growth and provides thickness to hair strands.
· Wild rose have anti microbial anti inflammatory properties Eliminates dirt and bacteria, strengthens the hair follicles, provides moisture, and soothes the scalp
· Bay Leaf help in enriching hair and maintain the scalp condition to regrowth hair
· Jatmansi contains bioactive molecules, terpenoids stimulates hair growth, prevents premature greying and rejuvents hair strands
· Fenugreek seed is rich in Iron, proteins, flavonoids and saponin; these are very good nutrients for hair growth and conditioning the scalp.
· Olive oil Rich in omega fatty acids and essential nutrients that block the moisture in the scalp and therefore prevent the dryness.