- June 2021
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT USING A GUA SHA
- How Jade Spike Roller Can Help Smoothen And Glow Your Skin
- How Jade Natural Stones Can Help Replenish Your Skin
- How To Use a Jade Roller In Your Beauty Routine: Everything You Need to Know
- Face Rollers: What They Do Ad How To Use Them
- The Truth Behind These Powerful Gems
- Face Rolling: What It Is, How To Do It and Why You'll Love It.
You Can Now Give Your Face an Intense Workout
The Jade Facial Roller is an unbelievable tool for internal and outer beauty. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing. It's been a beauty custom since ancient times in China, dating back to the 7th century. Physically, it helps to firm the look of skin through soft massage. It also aids in helping the lymphatic system, the body's main significant detoxification system. Metaphysically, jade induces peace and harmony and is recognized to help reduce stress.
Give Your Face an Intense Workout
Skincare expert and facialist reveals that the main advantages of self-massage using a jade roller are that of "drainage", by way of encouraging the lymphatic system's natural detoxification process, and "brightening" – by boosting the flow and blood flow beneath the skin granting a visible glow.
· The gentle force helps to spur circulation and leave the facial tissues more relaxed
· By promoting lymphatic drainage, this expands the skin's natural detoxification process
· By drawing away toxins, this provides a gentle toning and lifting effect
· The naturally cooling sensation helps to calm the skin, depuff, and soothe inflammation
· Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension and act a small act of self-care in the day
It's best to use your roller on clean skin, before the use of your skincare products. Cleanse your face, roller, then apply your eye products, serums and moisturizers. In the evening, you might like to add a little oil to the rolling action, in which case I would cleanse, apply a small amount of oil to the surface of the skin, use the roller and rinse off excess oils left on the tool.
While seemingly simple, they can be used in different ways. It's best to use the roller back and forth, up and down and out to the side.
To encourage lymph drainage, follow Barr's specific instructions.
After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into the skin. This will help the Facial Roller glide across the skin with ease, while the roller will help the facial oil to absorb better, increasing its benefits. For an extra cooling and soothing place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice. The stone is naturally cold, but this extra temperature drop will support circulation and natural collagen production, drain congested lymph nodes, rid the body of toxins, and help with sinus issues.
How to use a Jade Roller
For best results, start by rolling the jade roller on the lower part of the face and work upwards from the chin. Roll in both up and down and sidewards directions, being careful around the sensitive under-eye area. Most effective on cleansed skin, jade rollers can be used on a dry complexion, or to massage in skincare products such as face oil, serum, or moisturiser. For a more cooling effect on the skin, leave your jade roller the fridge.
Dromen & Co Jade Facial Roller
Jade is a natural stone with exquisite minerals, ours having two Xinyan jade rolling stone in one. It is also known as a symbol of grace and beauty. Dromen co jade facial roller guarantees to help relax the neurotic system & aid in the elimination of toxins. It helps boost the blood flow under the skin conferring a visible glow on the face. The Stone is naturally cold but using it after kept in the refrigerator will aid in improving blood circulation, drain congested lymph nodes, spur collagen production and helps in sinus issues. A great way to balance chi and lessens fine lines and wrinkles. A great anti-ageing tool.
· Improves elasticity of the skin
· Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
· Removes acne
· Reduces dark circles and puffiness
· Promotes lymphatic drainage
· Way of treating yourself to a daily facial