- July 2020
- What is jade? Mini Jade Facial Roller
- Is Face Massage Machine a Magical a Tool for Wrinkles?
- Jade Rollers
- Online jade crystal beauty tool in India
- Best 5 Reasons Why You Need a Jade Roller in Your Beauty Routine
- Online Green Tea Blotting Paper
- What Is Facial Roller & How to Use Face Roller, Benefits
- Why Do Jade Rollers Are Gaining Popularity in Recent Times?
Best 5 Reasons Why You Need a Jade Roller in Your Beauty Routine
The beauty world keeps finding new ways to up our skincare market, and last year, beauty rollers were the new kids to arrive on the block. The Indecisive face roller in its various avatars has been peeping out of the corners of our Instagram feed with growing regularity. In case you are not being able to recall, it's the one that looks like a color roller, and is available in Jade, rose quartz versions.
There's no doubt a solid trained massage can offer an exceptional calming effect that helps melt away tension. The good news (for your face at least): there's a special ancient tool that enables you to massage your face on the daily so you can not only boost your skincare routine but also reap the same stress-relieving benefits: the almighty jade roller.
Besides being a cool and luxurious way to treat your skin, the face roller is proving to be more than beneficial, and we have the ancient Chinese wisdom to thank for this. Let's look at the seven reasons why it is a good idea to add a lymphatic roller to your daily skincare regime.
1. It Improves Blood Flow and Increases Collagen Production and Elasticity
Jade facial rollers have been around since ancient times, dating back to the 17th Century, when they were used by empresses and members of high society in China. Rolling it across your skin moves stagnant Qi or energy and toxins stimulates blood circulation and increases the proportion of elastin and collagen in your skin.
2. It Relieves Your Facial Muscles and Makes Your Beauty Products Work Better
We tend to stock a lot of our stress in our face, which can begin to cause wrinkles and fine lines, particularly around our eyes. Rubbing your face with a facial massage roller instantly serves to iron out these kinks, and is quite beneficial for your brows and jawline.
3. It Detoxifies the Body by Stimulating Lymphatic Drainage
The gentle massaging motion stimulates lymphatic drainage throughout your face. According to beauty experts, "Stimulating the lymphatic system cleanses the body of stagnant waste products, pathogens, and debris at a cellular level. It helps in the reduction of swelling, regenerates tissues caused by burning and scarring, and reduces symptoms of fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, insomnia, chronic pain, allergies, acne, and other conditions."
4. It Prevents Fluid Retention and Decreases Puffiness Under the Eyes
Beauty rollers are an excellent way to reduce puffiness and redness. The stone, which is cool to feel, calms the skin and helps to calm and even out the colour. It's also a great way to counter jet lag during travel.
5. It Allows Your Skin to Rest and to Regenerate
Crystals such as Rose Quartz and Jade have long been associated with peace and harmony, and are also known to help reduce stress. According to some dermatologists, the relaxing properties of using a jade roller could indirectly prevent acne and help with breakouts as well.